DIRECTV GENIE RESIDENTIAL REMOTE
Residential Remote Control Button Highlights
- MENU brings you to the DIRECTV home screen. Here you can find programs by clicking on Search & Browse. You can manage your DVR recordings and view your playlist by selecting Recordings. Set up favorites and parental controls by clicking on Settings and Help.
- GUIDE allows you to see the channel listing. Use the fast forward or rewind button, next to play, to jump ahead or back up to twelve hours. When you select the dash (–), it gives you more guide options. Here you can sort programs by category, jump to a date and time, change your favorites list, and access Pay Per View.
- R allows you to record a program. If you press it twice, it records an entire series.
- LIST displays your recorded programs. Press the red circle button to delete a program from the playlist.
- INFO brings up a description of the program. If you select INFO while watching live TV, you can scroll over to the right and select PIP to turn on Picture in Picture.
- Press ENTER to see a mini guide while viewing your program. You can also press and hold ENTER for three seconds to cycle through the equipment connected to your TV.