DIRECTV RC80HB Hospitality Remote Control
The DIRECTV RC80HB Hospitality Remote Control is made for DRE systems. It’s backlit and the solid cleanable surface along with a new ergonomic design provides a stylish and easy to use the controller. This remote will not only enhance your guest experience but provide peace of mind.
- Backlighting on all the buttons – Guests activate this function with the press of any key making it great for low light or night time viewing.
- Cleanable design – seamless solid surface faceplate that allows the remote to be cleaned easily with the use of a disinfectant wipe or spray.
- Antimicrobial – Made of a material that is designed to prohibit the growth of germs and bacteria on the surface.
- Uses infrared signal only for use with HR24 and H25 STBs in Hospitality settings.
- Batteries – Requires 2 AA batteries (Included). Estimated battery life is 2 years, but actual battery life will vary.
- Heart Beat Message – When the IR signal is below the predefined threshold, the STB reports the status. This feature is only used with a DRE MCS and is sent approximately every 15 min.
Notice: This remote control is designed to only work with DIRECTV receivers loaded with DIRECTV Residential Experience (DRE) Software. These receivers are usually only found in lodging or institution facilities such as hotels, assisted living, or nursing homes. **NOT FOR RESIDENTIAL USE**
To find out the RC80HB remote code that works with your property’s televisions click here.
If you are interested in learning more about DRE or other hospitality configurations contact one of our account executives today.