Directv Approved IR Receiver Extender Cable 6ft
The Infrared Receiver extender cable allows you to locate your Infrared in equipment racks/cabinet while maintaining infrared control. The small target receiver eye enables you to hide your AV/DIRECTV equipment and still have access for controllability. No external power needed for operation. Simply connect the 3.5mm male extender cable into the 3.5mm female IR port of the component/DIRECTV and place the infrared target eye at a location accessible by the IR signal for the remote control. This target cable is designed to be used in situations where an RF solution is not available such as a DRE Hospitality account.
This product is DIRECTV approved for use in all DIRECTV Residential Experience environments.
- 6ft Infrared target cable.
- Support for IR Source Control.
- Provides Control between AV Source and Display.
- Works with Directv H25 Satellite Receiver.
- Peel and Stick adhesive for simple placement.