Softer, better water.With Citrus. Not Salt.
Call (855) 205-4301 to speak with a friendly expert today!Find the Right System for Your Family Today
This amazing, compact system uses an eco-friendly, whole home water filtration process to condition your home’s water. Better for you, your home, and the environment!
- Water is considered “hard” when it contains significant levels of minerals like calcium and magnesium.
- These minerals, along with heat and an elevated PH level, lead to the formation of scale.
- It is estimated that 85% of American homes have some type of issue with hard water.
Smells or Tastes Bad
- Any number of causes – some of them untreatable.
- Sometimes they are a symptom – like with the presence of iron
- Sometimes it is the water the municipality provides
Has Undesirable Chemicals
- Chlorines or Chloramines that are used to disinfect water
- Fluoride (which isn’t harmful but some people think it is)
- Even small concentrations of Iron are very difficult to “soften”
- Iron is often accompanied by bacteria which can create unpleasant smells (like rotten eggs)